Playing in Competitions
Visitors are always welcome to play in competitions. For your convenience here are the scheduled days and start times of competitions.
- Tuesday (March – September): Ladies 18 holes , 9:30am for 10am hit off.
- Tuesday (October – February): Ladies 12 Holes, 8:30am for 9am hit off.
- Wednesday (All Year): Mens 12 Holes, 11:30am for 12 noon hit off.
- Saturday (April – September): Mens 18 holes, 11:30am for 12 noon hit off.
- Saturday (October – March): Mixed 18 holes, 11:30am for 12 noon hit off.
For more information please contact the Men’s or Ladies Captain, contact information can be found here.
Playing at other times
The Ardrossan Golf Club is open 7 days a week throughout the year. The club uses an honesty box system so please ensure you have the correct change before arriving. The Green Fee prices are available below.
Out of respect for the club and course we ask that you do the following.
- Pay your green fees before teeing off as you may be asked to produce your receipt.
- Carry a sand bucket to repair divots on tee boxes and fairways.
- Keep playing groups to a maximum of 4 players (Especially at peak times of the year).
- Let faster groups play through you so everyone enjoys their round.
Visiting players not in a club competition are expected to give way to players in a club competition.
|Daily Green Fee||$20.00|
|Visitors||$14.00 (includes Green Fee)|
The Club has the following reciprocal playing rights with other clubs.
|Winter (April – September)||All scrapes clubs on the Yorke Peninsula|
|Summer (October – March)||
Members from these clubs are exempt from paying Green Fees during the times of year specified.